Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Young Soul

So we went to the sand dunes today with our 4 wheel that we got a few months ago. In the moment I felt like I was 17 years old riding around on those dunes. It was so fun. When I was younger I was known to be kind of adventurous and competitive. I grew up riding 3 wheelers, driving trucks and tractors, showing cattle, playing sports, playing veterinarian, landscaping and fighting fires.......Surprise if some of you didn't know that about me.

I also was able to take Gabe for a ride and he was laughing and holding on tight. I wanted to take some pictures but when we got out there the battery was dead.

So........... the first song playing on the playlist I have been looking for awhile. I first heard it on the Mac computer commercials and I thought I really like that song I am going to try and get it. It only took me about a month to figure it out. I saw it on VH1 today while I was donating plazma. Enjoy

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What wonderful things to pass on to your children! We can't wait to see you guys!

Diane said...

Sounds like you all had a great time yesterday!!! Too bad the camera batteries were dead. Well at least yesterday was a beautiful day to do that. We were going to go fishing but we ended up doing other stuff.

The Whitaker Family said...

haha, I knew you then! can't surprise me... :)

--Mary