Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I have no more patients

So just as I was about to write this post I heard a laptop computer hit the floor downstairs..... Will this day ever end. I watched my friends kids today, listened to Lacey's many fits, Gabe's constant whinning, I donated today so I was starving until I could get some food. About 6:45 I decided that Lacey was tired and going to bed. It only took me an hour of being the meanest mom ever to get her to go to sleep......and while I was doing that I managed to get the worst paper jam in my computer that I have ever seen. I was so bad that I had to get a screw driver and take it apart. My patients was completely gone. But by some miracle I was able to get the paper out and put the printer back togeather (by stealing a screw from somewhere else because I lost one somewhere in the printer) and it worked. The first 2 pages came out blank, and I thought oh well I tried but then I tried again and miracle it worked. So that was my night.

Sometimes I feel like I am always mad and frustrated being a mom. The constant whinning and tantrums are wearing me out.........Let alone trying to keep up on the house and work 20 hours a week from home.

p.s. I also washed and dried my ipod shuffle

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I am so sorry! What a rough day!!! I hope tomorrow is better and you get a good night's rest...that always seems to make things better!

The Whitaker Family said...

You're an amazing woman, Michelle!! Hang in there, get enough rest, get some time for you, take a break if you can, and hang in there some more, ok? Love you!!!!