Tuesday, May 20, 2008

IPod Users & Book Readers

So I discovered that on itunes under Podcasts you can get the Book of Mormon on audio form for free. You can also get general conference and the ensign for free. It was so easy to download and put on my ipod.

Also if you didn't know I am way into Audible.com (thanks to my 2nd cousin Audrey Murdock Preston) Audible is audio books. I can listen to a book in about 3 days without disrupting my lifestyle at all. It is great. So my sister wanted me to read the book the 5 Languages of Love. I just finished it today, it is a really good book.....All married people or people about to get married need to read this book. It will change you marriage. I am so excited for my husband to listen to it to. Since he commutes to Montana once a week he should be able to listen to it in one day. Thanks Janel (my sister) for recommending it to me.

For those of you that have read the book. I think my love language is Quality Time.

No comments: