Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



We went to my mom's house for mothers day today. It was really nice, We went to there sacrament meeting and had a really nice dutch oven dinner that my dad made.


I got myself a new dress and my hair colored for mothers day. Check out my blonde hair. The kids made me some homemade cards and my husband got me a nice card. He loved my hair and gave me lots of compliments on how nice and sexy I looked. So that was a pretty good present in my mind.
Here is a close up that I took

3 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

Wow, Michelle!!!! You DO look great! I LOOOOOOOVE your new look! Why don't I have a SIL who's a great hairdresser?? Plus, I can tell by your face that you've lost weight-- YAY! *wolf whistle!*

Rachel Holloway said...

WOW~ I can't believe that light-haired girl is really you!!! What a change--you DO look great!!

Glad you enjoyed yourself a fun-filled mother's day! HOORAY!!

S and M said...

I love the color Michelle! I'm guessing Tami did it! We need to go up to Idaho to have Tami do mine again. You can really tell in your face that you have lost a ton of weight. Lookin' good!