Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sandunes

So we went to the sand dunes again today. It was so much fun. Today we really went swimming. The water is shallow so it is really good for little kids. We are planning to go to the dunes and the lake often this summer.

Lacey swimming by herself in the shallow water

Daddy coming back from a ride on our four wheeler.



Gabe building sand towers.

Landscape of a very small part of the sand dunes.



No, not a yard sale...Just us trying to keep our stuff out of the sand. We did bring a sheet to sit on but the kids kept getting sand on it so I had to shake it out often.

My children are addicted to root beer milk and chocolate milk. I told Gabe earlier that we could ride our bikes to the playground......Later on he was whinnying for a root beer milk, I told him that if he had a rb milk we couldn't go to the playground on our bikes........Well a little later I find him behind the pantry door drinking a rb milk.......so I have to stick to my word and I and next time he asked about the bike ride I said "I am sorry you chose to drink the milk instead of go the going to the playground.".....Well it has been drama ever since and it still is...He is in his room crying and crying. I sure hope he will learn a lesson.

1 comment:

The Whitaker Family said...

That looks like it was a total blast for you guys! You're awesome to do so many fun things with your kids...