Monday, May 19, 2008

A Bad Morning

So I was awakened this morning by my son at 5:00 am with the aroma of diarrhea. It wasn't until we were in the bathroom that I noticed diarrhea was all the way down both of his legs. I put him in the shower and then I noticed their was a trail of pooh all the way down the hall and into his bedroom. I was scared to look at his bed but knew that I needed to. I noticed his boxer shorts first (very bad) I lifted them up and saw the real mess laid before me on his bed. It was huge mess. For all of you thinking that it couldn't be as bad as one of your experiences you have to remember that my son is 4 years old.

Later today I realized the colperette of this disaster. I was also having some of these symptoms today and thought what did we eat. Well it wasn't that had to discover that Sunday evening Gabe was pretty hungry and I was in desperate need for a treat. So we both pigged out on Fiber one bars. I had 4 of them and Gabe had 2. So yes we overdosed on Fiber and got a good colin cleanse of out it.

1 comment:

The Whitaker Family said...

Aw man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Fiber One bars but have never had more than 1 at a time-- thank goodness, apparently! No fun....

I hope you both feel better now and I hope you survived the clean-up well... (eek!)

Motherhood is kinda like a mission, in some ways, don't you think? You find yourself doing things/in situations you never before would have been able to dream of!!!

xoxo!