Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Triatholon

So I have been thinking about doing the Rush Triatholon in Rexburg this August. I talked to a women in my spinning class at the gym about it. I have been interested in them ever since I learned to swim but it is also very scary to me. I am still slightly non commital but I think I am goin to start training for it. It is a half mile swim in open water, 14 miles bike ride, and a 5K run. So if anyone has advice I would love to hear it.

Lacey is doing better about sleeping (However I couldn't get her to tap a nap today). We are going to get her a regular bed pretty soon.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is so awesome! I am nowhere NEAR ready to do something like that, but I think you should go for it!!

Michelle said...

thanks, I have been working out hard now for about a year. The gym was having a two for one special on trainers so i signed up to get a personal trainer today for me and my husband.

The Whitaker Family said...

Do it, Michelle, do it do it do it!!!!!!! That would be sooooo cool of you and you could totally do it!

--Love from your cousin who thinks you're awesome!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for your encouragement. Lately I have been regreting posting that. Because now people are going to follow up on me....which you should. So I went swimming today for the first time in awhile. I was really rusty at first and I thought to myself there is no way I can do this Triatholon....but I started to remember...and there is hope.