Monday, April 21, 2008

Daily

Gabe did enjoy going to Blackfoot. He asked me on Sunday if we were going to back to Grandma's. I guess did he did have a few battle wounds.

I was thinking yesterday that I don't really keep a journal or a family history. I had this idea that I could post on here more often and make it like my family history or my journal. I could probably even print it once a year and put it in a binder. So I am going to try it, so check my blog more often because I will at least be writing a message most days.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

I sure hope you start posting more! I love checking into your blog. Don't know if you ever read mine, but I do write every day. If I don't it's gotten to where it drives me nuts! I love being in the habit and having a good record of our life. :)