Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring is coming


Today was so warm and beautiful. We went to the zoo in Idaho Falls with my sister (with her kids) and mom. We have been so excited for the spring. I took a picture of some tulips that I had for a little while but already died. Gabe learned to ride a bike this week without training wheels. It took him no time at all to catch on. I will have to take a video clip of him and post it on hear.

I discovered audible.com this week. I have been listening to an audiobook while I have been working out, donating plazma, cleaning house and while my children are watching cartoons that we have all seen hundreds of times. I really like to read but since I work from home while my children go to bed I don't have much time to read but I have found that I have much more time to listen to a book on my ipod.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow!! way cute Easter pic. I like your updated blog. MOM

Kristin said...

Wow!! way cute Easter pic. I like your updated blog. MOM

Diane said...

Nice pictures of you Tulips. To bad they don't look like that anymore. hahaha...

S and M said...

Those are really pretty flowers. Cute Easter outfits! I like your blog.

S and M said...

The flowers are (were) pretty. :) Cute Easter outfits. Love the blog!