Saturday, April 19, 2008

Nice Day


Well I just got back from a 2 hour bike ride with Lacey in the bike trailer behind me. We had so much fun, we rode into town and then to the nature park and then over to the ice cream shop and then just for exercise we took a detour up to the temple. (yes it was hard) then we cruised all the way home. Shane went to try out his new four wheeler today for the first time and Gabe went with Shawn and Diane to Blackfoot for the day. Last night Shawn came over and was teaching Gabe how to ride a skateboard. I have some picture's and a video to show you. I fixed Lacey's hair today with pony tails all over her head it is so cute.!!!

2 comments:

S and M said...

I love Lacie's hairdo. It's way cute. It looked like you curled all her piggy tales, but I guess with her natural curly hair, you didn't have to. It's darling.

Kristin said...

He looks like he is doing good, Did he have fun in Blackfoot?