Monday, April 21, 2008

Sleeping Changes

Well I thought I would tell you what is new in my life. Yesterday Lacey learned how to climb out of her crib. As to no surprise to anyone that meant that she didn't get a nap. I knew that I would have a tough night ahead. I decided to try to put her to bed at 6pm an hour early for bed because she was tried because she hadn't had a nap that day. Well 2 hours later she feel asleep after I had put her to back to bed 40 times. So of the times I had put her in a regular bed not her crib, but she did crawl out of that crib about 15 times. She was so tired at the end that she didn't even have the strength to climb out anymore. So I was interested in how it would go tonight, thinking that it would have to be better. Well it was, it only took 6 times tonight and she decided that it wasn't worth it and stayed in bed and fell asleep.

2 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

Oh, Michelle!! I'm so scared of the day Audrey learns this too... :( Now I know who to come to for advice! Good luck!!!

xo, Mary

Kristin said...

That's bad news. That means it's not too long before Kash is climbing out. Not already!