Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We are alive

Well when I was laid off of my job I also lost my phone and I was unable to easily add photos and posts to my blog. I also did not know where my camera was when I was living with my mom for the past 2 months.

So we have found a cute farm house in Shelley Idaho to call home.

This is the street view from my house.

The best part is we are only 8 minutes from the new part of Idaho Falls, and about 2 minutes from Shelley. Hopefully we will stay here for a long time. I am sick of moving. Gabe starts kindergarten Aug 20th. I am so glad that we are settled before school starts.


This is sister Kristin (left) Me, sister Janel, and sister in law Tami when we went to the zoo earlier this summer.


Gabe took this cute picture of Lacey at the zoo.

4 comments:

Diane said...

I'm glad you found a house. It's cute!!! And I'm also glad you posted a blog. It was pretty long since you had written.

Unknown said...

What a cute home. Congrats. We're still trying to sell ours so we can relocate to IF area... cross your fingers... maybe we'll be there in the fall.

S and M said...

That is way cute. Now you have to put pics on of the inside.

Janel said...

And people told me I didn't look pregnant at that time????