Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Little Red Riding Hood

So I have fully committed to do a charity bike ride called the Little Red Riding Hood. No backing out I paid my money and everything. I am going 62 miles on a bike on June 6 Th so be thinking about me. I have been spinning a lot now for about 1 year and I love it so I thought I would get into the sport some more.

This ride is nice because it is women only and they have a lot of first timers that do it. Checkout the link if you are interested. The race is near Logan UT. Get riding......


That was Lacey's first bike ride on her first bike. I can't believe how grown up she is.

5 comments:

Janel said...

62miles!!! Does that mean you are coming clear to Grace?

Kristin said...

Is it over any mountains?? Ha Ha. That would be rough. Well what am I talking about. That would be rough any terrain for that far!

Jennifer V said...

Wow! 62 miles....my backside would fall off! That's awesome that you're going to do it though. Good for you! I'm going to run the Teton Dam HALF Marathon in June...kind of nervous, but committed. Nice to hear you're doing well!

Send me your email address and I'll add you to my blog (it's private) if you aren't already on it.

voelkelfamily (at) hotmail (dot) com

Diane said...

How fun Michelle...maybe if your in Logan you can stop by our place. You are more than welcome to stay. I'm glad you got into the bike ride. That seems like fun!! Good luck!! Anyways..yeah Lacey has grown up ...can't believe she can ride her bike now.

The Whitaker Family said...

YOU GO, GIRL!!!!!! YES! Can't wait to hear about it-- good luck!