Sunday, March 29, 2009

Have you tried Spinning?

So I am addicted to Spinning at the gym. I love it, I feel good when I do it, it's fun and it's a hard work out. I have been finding out that there is a lot of people that I know that have no idea what it is and I am always talking about it. My brother said once why doesn't she just call it riding a stationary bike?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G_FTibSEZ4

Here is a video if you really don't know what it is.

For those of you who are still reading you get the better news. I am going to be a spinning teacher. I am going through a crash course this week and I will have my first class on April 1st at 9:30 am at World's Gym. So be there........if you are a member and live in the same town as me. I am so excited. Sorry family if you thought I was obsessed with workout out already it is about to get worse.

1 comment:

The Whitaker Family said...

Good for you, Michelle!!!! I wish, SO BADLY, that I could come. I totally would if I could...