Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cross your Fingers


This picture was suppose to grab your attention. I think I have failed you.......So back to the catchy title cross you fingers. Well the man in the picture above my husband had a job interview at JCC (Jail for teenagers) in St Anthony for a technician last week and he nailed it. We were excited about that because it is a state job with benefits about the same pay. It gets better......Then they called him again Friday and wanted to interview him for a counselor position that we didn't even think he had a chance for at the same place. This would be a really good job for us. He is interviewing on Thursday so Cross Your Fingers for us. He has worked so hard, he really deserves this.

4 comments:

Janel said...

That is really exciting!!! Will be thinking about you guys while I'm sitting at the Book Fair (not really excited about it).

Kristin said...

Good luck guys. You deserve a break. Things should go your way. He has worked really hard in school. Isn't that where Tami's friend Wendi works? Also, the odds of him getting one position or the other are good aren't they.

Diane said...

Good Luck to Shane..I bet he will get it!!! About the baby shower...I don't know what everyone is planning. I think we all need to talk. I would like to have it at the end of this month if possible. Thanks Michelle!

The Whitaker Family said...

I'd say if they asked him to apply for it then his chances are really good, right? I can't wait to hear that it all worked out...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!