Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello Friends and Family

Thanks Diane for encouraging me to post a blog. I was really busy in December working over 40 hours a week. I am still waiting for the stress to die down in my life.

So I tried this weightloss product called ultra 90, and it made my face break out in really bad acne. It was awful.

We are still trying to get more hours and clients for my husbands job.

My current job is really getting rocky. I have felt sick for 2 days because I don't know if I am still going to have my job or not. I really don't want to go into details on the internet.

Good news. Lacey is potty trained!! Even at night time. It was going so well that I decided just to leave the panties on at bedtime as well. She hasn't even wet to bed once. She has had a few accidents during the day. but not at nightime....I know amazing.

Good News. My face is clearing up....

Good News I am going to join Weight Watchers tomorrow.

Good News I went to a job interview today about being a tax preparer. I can get started on some online training. Even if I don't want the job they offer me I have more training and maybe I can start my own tax service business.

I do wish my life would slow down some and be less stressful. Maybe someday.

6 comments:

Diane said...

Wow. Michelle you updated your blog. Nice to know whats going on with you. So Danco is doing pretty bad. You need to call me and let me know whats going on. I want to know. Although I can imagine. So you join Weight Watcher? What made you join? The tax preparer would be cool. Talking about taxes do you want to help me with mine?

Elder Tanner said...

I did Weight Watchers a couple of years ago and lost 30lbs. It was a good program that worked for me then. Good Luck!

Kristin said...

I think you would be a good tax preparer. If you come accross any info on spending nights in your truck let me know. If you got good at that kind of stuff I could refer a couple guys that work with Brad. There's some guy in town that specializes in truck driving deductions- he charges $150 bucks. But you could probably do pretty good doing that.

The Whitaker Family said...

That's GREAT about Lacey-- I'm so jealous! I hope things work out with the job scene-- it sounds super stressful... I did/will do again Weight Watchers and really love it. Good luck!

Its good to hear from you, Michelle. Hang in there, ok? xoxo!

Diane said...

Hi Michelle, I want to call you but I can't cuz I have no $$ to buy minutes for my phone and my moms home phone doesn't make long distance calls. So maybe when you have time you can call me. 818.703.8702.TTYL

Janel said...

It was good to talk with you for a few minutes yesterday. I did not realize there was a problem with your job. Sorry thing are going up and down for you. At least you don't have any diapers to change for now.