Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Winter Came

Winter has officially arrived in Rexburg. It was been cold and snowy since Friday and I believe there is more to come and it is here to stay.

I have been working at the office a lot lately. My co worker is a college student and he went home for 3 weeks so I have to cover the office. I found a nanny on craigslist (I have never been so spoiled) She comes to my house picks Gabe up from Preschool, takes the kids on outings, cook, and even CLEANS). It is just what my doctor should have ordered because me stress levels are at a climax.

4 comments:

softhef said...

can you send her my way on the weekends?!

Janel said...

Wow! that must be great! So is she like the nanny on super nanny? I heard Shane is taking his test today. hope it all goes well.

The Whitaker Family said...

I've missed you, Michelle! I'm so glad that you've found some much needed respite with your lovely new nanny! Hang in there, hon! Hope things only get better! Lots of love from me and mine to you and yours.....

Diane said...

Michelle I can't believe you have not written for 4 weeks. How are you?