Sunday, November 23, 2008

I am Back

Well for all of you that are wondering if I am still alive I am. Don't know what happened except I haven't been on the computer much at home. I started working a lot of hours this fall at the office instead of working at home and thus had no desire to get back onto a computer.

We are almost at the end of a very long journey. My husband is about to graduate with his Master's this will happen around the 15th of December. I can't tell you how happy I am that he is going to be done. He already has a new job and is going to start on Dec. 1st. It is in Idaho Falls so he will be commuting. Our townhouse has depreciated about $2000 in the last year so it is not a good time to sale, so we will just stay here. We bought a Toyota Yaris for Mike to drive to work. It can get 40 mpg on the hwy.

Thanks for reading my blog, maybe I will get better once my husband starts working full time and I can cut back on my hours.

5 comments:

Janel said...

I wondered what was going on.
Take pictures of the walls and areas you want help decorating, and bring them at Thanksgiving. If you want some ideas. See you in a few days.

Jennifer V said...

Hi Michelle! We decided to set up a personal blog. Send me your email address so I can add you!

voelkelfamily (at) hotmail (dot) com

Josh * Camilla said...

Congrats on the Masters Degree Mike! That is so exciting that he already has a job lined up after all that hard work to know it will all be worth it!
We miss you guyz too. Mason still talks about Gab and Lacey! We all miss you.

The Whitaker Family said...

Wow, that's HUGE!!!!!! I'll BET you're so glad that its almost over, eh? Big, huge congrats to Mike/Shane! Hope to see you guys before toooooooo long! Lots of love! xoxoxo!

Marc Gilchrist said...

Great to hear that Mike's employed. How's he liking his new job? Marc graduates in April with his Masters in Social Work and we're hoping for a job, any job, anywhere :) Hopefully we're as lucky as you. Where's he working by the way?
You can see our blog at http://marcandbrooke.logisity.com/
Brooke