Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Calming after the Storm

Well life is Good. I am back to working from home again and I have cleared things up with my boss so things are better than they were before. I have cut back on some hours too. I am actually enjoying cleaning my house if you can believe that. I now relate computers to work which is the opposite with most of you. So sorry if I don't do that well.

My camera cable has been lost too which is why there are no pictures.

If you are feeling like you never talk to me because i seem to be too busy. Send me an email. I have mobile email on my phone. So I check emails a lot more often or texting is great. I have unlimted texting with a phone with a full keyboard.

Good Times Everyone.

Still enjoying no diapers in my life...It has been 5 years.

1 comment:

The Whitaker Family said...

So glad that things are calmer!!!! Work sounds tons better, I'm so happy for you about that!

Can't even relate to no diapers. That'll be nice one day! I'm about to add another so I have 2 in diapers... oh, well!