Monday, September 22, 2008

ThErE sHe GoEs



I still can hardly believe that she learned to pedal so young. I have to really keep an eye on her, because she has been know to take right off and ride down to the playground.

The D&C went well. I even went to work the next day. Physically it was not a big deal, and I think getting all of the hormones out of my body is helping my ezcema to get better.

I am doing much better, and promise to start blogging more positive blogs. I am back at the gym and I am determined to get back on a diet.

4 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

Man, look at her go!!! That is VERY impressive...

GL at the gym and the diet-- I'm sure it will help you feel better. Lots of love from me to you, hon!!!!!!!!!!!

Janel said...

Wow! She can go fast!
Glad things are going a little better for you. I hope you are feeling better emotionally. I'm coming to Rexburg this coming Tues. I will call you soon. Maybe we can do some Geocaching while we are there.

Jennifer V said...

Hi Michelle! It's me, Jennifer Voelkel. Long time, no see! Reading your blog has made me remember why I like you so much! I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had the exact same experience two summers ago...went in for the ultrasound and there was just an empty sac where the baby was supposed to be. It was so sad. BUT I am happy to report that we now have a healthy baby boy...just had to wait for him a little longer than we wanted. Keep your chin up. Things will work out!

Michael & Wendy Mecham said...

Your kids are growing so fast. We have a house with a big yard and space to run around now. You guys will have to come play sometime.