Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Sad Day

Well My doctor's appointment was actually today. We did a vaginal ultrasound and found out that I had misscarried. Apparently I had a rather large sac that the baby should be in but there was no baby. The doctor even said that if I took another urine pregnancy test that it would show up positive because of the sac that is still in me. Which I have to eventually get ride of either with a D&C or the natural way. So if anyone has any advice on that. I guess this is what I get for telling everyone so soon. But at least I can post the news on here and it will get passed around quickly without having to retell the story over and over.

The doctor did say that it was from nothing that I did it was either a bad sperm or a bad egg.

4 comments:

S and M said...

Michelle, I am so sorry! I know how that is, I had a miscarriage (twins)! My advice is to have a D&C. That way you can schedule it and be done with it, instead of having to wait it out. That's what I did, D&C.
Let us know if there is anything we can do!

Janel said...

I'm Sorry, Michelle.

The Whitaker Family said...

Oh, shoot, Michelle!!!!! I'm sorry!!!!!!! LOTS OF LOVE from me.....

Kayla said...

I'm sorry too Michelle. Miscarriages are always hard. I know I can't say anything to make it better, but I just wanted you to know that I've been thinking about you.