Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Modeling Weekend









These top pictures I was modeling my sister in law's wedding dress. If anyone is interested in it let me know, we do have lots more pictures but I was just posting the one's that were really of me. She is going to post them on craig's list.

This is my wedding dress. It is also for sale. I couldn't believe that I actually fit into my wedding dress. Yeah!!!! Mine is also on craig's list.


OK isn't this just the cutest. My sister made this bow to look vintage to go with the dress. I love this outfit. I have another post to make of all of Lacey's pictures.

4 comments:

Kris said...

That is awesome that you fit into your wedding dress. I really don't think I could fit in mine. Oh well. You look gorgeous though!

Rachel Holloway said...

You look gorgeous!!! I definitely wouldn't fit mine...BE SO PROUD! :)

The Whitaker Family said...

GREAT pics, Michelle! Wow!!!!! Good for you for fitting in your wedding dress! I'm going try that too after the baby comes. And then I'll keep going-- YAY!!!!! Lacey's a doll too, of course!

Josh * Camilla said...

Michelle,
It's been forever! So much time has past by already. By the way, sorry for your loss on the baby. That must have been so hard. I wish I could still live right next to you. Thank you though for telling us about this home. It's perfect.
You look absolutly stunning in your wedding dress! You really should look into modeling! Or maybe you already have. What a beauty you are! Lacey is such a cutie too! We sure miss you guys and Mason frequently still talks of you guyz.
Our phone number is still the same.
HOpe to hear from you soon.