Monday, August 11, 2008

The last Post about my Skin Problem

With some insight from my mother and my sister Angie I may have found out what caused these spots (finally). My mom and my sister are allergic to Amoxicillian and they brake out in hive's when they take it. I did take some Amoxiciallian just before I started braking out with this nummual eczema. So I am going to say that I am allergic to amoxiciallian as well.

Anyway I got a kenaloge shot and more allergy medicine and steroid cream and they are finally going away. I am so glad :) I will never take my skin for granted again, and I will never be taking amoxicillian again either.


This shows some spots on my leg. The spots started out red but as they are healing more and more they are flaky more like eczema.

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Ouch! Looks painful! Hope it goes away soon!

The Whitaker Family said...

Oh, Michelle, that's horrible!!!! No wonder you've been so upset about it! I hope they go away really fast and that you never have to deal with it again... Ugh!!!

deb said...

Michelle,

This is Debbie. I can't find your phone number...Call me 339-5888.
We are having a little get together tonight at Tautphaus Park with a few of us from high school. We would love for your family to come. 6 pm bring your own picnic...at the new playground.
Hope you can come!

deb

I hope your skin is clearing up!

Kristin said...

Well, that is sounding better than last time we talked. You were thinking you had some rare skin disease. So I would think that an allergic reaction is good news.

Janel said...

I know for shore I will not be taking amoxicillian if you Mom and Angie all have a problem. The odds are not my favor.