Monday, August 4, 2008

All Alone

So My husband is is Missoula MT today (16 hour day) going to school. He always travels to Montana on Monday's with about 4 other people. My children are in Aberdeen with Grandma and Grandpa Oldfield, hopefully having a great time.

I am still at work. I volunteered to work full time at the office Monday and Tuesday because everyone is gone, thus the reason that my children are in Aberdeen. I am still at the office because i just keep working because I really don't have any reason to go home. It is a weird feeling for me to have no family responsibilities today.

My spots are slowly starting to heal, they have been an emotional drain on me.

I found a new song that I love "All I want is you" by Tristian Prettyman. Playlist doesn't have it or I would put it on my blog. But itunes does.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

How cute is your blog!!!! Look at you go! :)

I hope you enjoy some getaway time...no responsibilities is SO nice, for a day or two. :)