Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's your Lucky Day

So I am going to reward all of you people who look at my blog by sharing my secret to the world's best scrabbled eggs. Gabriel begs for my eggs.

OK.....the secret ingredients are sour cream and mozerella cheese. and if you don't care about calories you can fry them up with some melted butter in the skillet.

ENJOY

Family update

Husband just picked up a 3rd day of counseling in Pocatello. I am 28 weeks pregnant out of 40 and feeling great. Gabriel recently got to sub in a basketball game and he made 3 baskets (this was his first basketball game ever, it was a blast to watch him) Lacey is growing like a weed and making friends in Shelley. I recently read the Dave Ramsey book so we are trying to live on a tight budget so we don't let our money fall through the cracks.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

okay--curious about these eggs. How MUCH sour cream and mozzerella cheese do you use??

Michelle said...

The original recipe that I found these eggs calls for 4 eggs, 3 TBLSP Sour Cream, 1/2 C. Mozerella cheese. Try them like that and then change the proportions to your special liking. I don't put that much sour cream and cheese in everytime because it is too expensive. Have Fun, Good Luck on your cooking adventure. I have been hearing of the good things you are making.