Thursday, January 28, 2010

OUR RECIPE GARDEN: Bajio's Green Chile Chicken Quesadilla

OUR RECIPE GARDEN: Bajio's Green Chile Chicken Quesadilla

so I made these last night they were really good. I don't get to eat at Bajio's like I used too so I tried to make my favorite eating out dish.

I left a ton of ingredients out of the chile chutney sauce but it was still good.

I cancelled my home phone and I am not getting more minutes on my cell phone until 2 months so I could use some computer conversations.

4 comments:

Diane said...

You should share with everyone your recipe for the Green Chile Quesadilla... I'm personally wondering how you made the sauce.

Kristin said...

That sound soooo good right now. I miss "good" food.

Michelle said...

The recipes is at the link that i put in the post (Orange) Also there are links within the recipe for the chile chutney sauce. Try it out.

S and M said...

I checked out the recipe sight and mmmmmmm........there are a lot of stuff I would like to try. Thanks for putting that on there. I LOVE Bajio's, too bad that went out of business in Tooele, that sucks.