Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yeah we finally went camping

This picture is actuall at Ross park in Pocatello (Not camping, I went there with my sister Kristin and my sister in law Tami) We had a really good time. Lacey is in the blue suit with the hat.




So we finally went camping this summer. We brought our enclosed 4 wheeler trailer and slept in it. It worked out really good. It was easy to take down camp when everything is in the trailer and ready to go. We went with my mom and dad and Kristin and her family and my brothers Kory and Shawn (and family) came up for a day. So we camped next to this climbing rock. My sister took this picture while I was off 4 Wheeling. I really like the picture.

We went swimming too at Heise. Gabe went on the water slide 6 times. He loved it......Lacey actually was swimming with her arm muscle blow up things. She would put her head up high and stretch out and sometimes her face would go in the water and then she would just spit it out. I was proud of my kids but it was really stressful because they have no fear of the water.






2 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

Skinny, skinny Michelle!!!! Fun pics! It would stress me out bad if my kids had no fear of water. Randy would probably love it though. Ugh... That's why HE'S the one taking Audrey to swimming lessons!

Unknown said...

Thanks