Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Water Park

So we have been going to the Spray Park in Rexburg quit a bit lately. We were so excited for the warm weather to finally get here. So about the title picture.....Aren't my photography skills getting a little bit better????



I wanted to share a few cute things that Gabe has said lately.

Mom.. "Grandpa's honey has a sister that looks just like her" Interpretation (Grandma Oldfield has a twin sister)

Mom.."Are we going to the boy's house that has circle hair like Lacey?"

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I think you're doing a great job with pics. I think the most important thing is just to actually TAKE them! :)

You asked about my photo interest--I was into it in Rexburg, just not like I am now. I didn't have tons of time back then either (not that I do now....but it's different). For one thing, in Rexburg I had my full time card business, was managing student housing, was pregnant or dealing with children...it was just busy. Now I don't do my cards full time anymore--I just do it on the side. And most of my pics are of the kids. :) Just kind of developed from that! :)

Anonymous said...

They looks really nice michelle. Love gabes comments, at lease he is thinking.

The Whitaker Family said...

Yeah, I think the pics are great too-- YAY you! I also love how much fun they have there at the spray park. Hmmmmm......... Think of all the fun things I can do-- YAY for ideas!

Anonymous said...

You are such a fun mom and an awesome friend. I am so lucky to have you right next door! Your pictures are way cute.

Kristin said...

The title pic is cute. We need to come to the spray park sometime.