Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years

We had a great year in 2013. We closed on our house in Fallon in February. Mike started a new job for the State of Nevada Aging and Disabilities. Brody learned to ride a bike on his 3rd birthday. Brody started preschool Lacey and Gabe started school at Numa. Gabe played another year of football with an undefeated season. They ended up getting 2nd place, they lost the last game of the playoffs. Lacey took some extra swimming lessons and much better at swimming. I would like to see her do some swim team. But she is not so sure about the idea yet. I got a new calling of teaching 12 and 13 year old kids Sunday school at church. I really enjoy it. 2013 was also the year I bought my very own dirtbike I also started a new job of substitute teaching at the end of 2013. Seems like we always need more money. That is my new year resolution I decided. To be a better money manager. And to save some money.

We celebrated New Years Eve at the fairgrounds watching fireworks and the biggest bonfire I have ever seen.









Today we went for a hike on the nature path while the boys shot air soft guns. It was nice to have the sun finally out.





- From my iPhone

No comments: