Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012



Happy Mother's Day everyone. My husband and children wanted me to have a bike ride for Mothers Day. They cleaned up the kitchen and pushed me out the door practically to enjoy my Mother's Day Present. At first I wanted to be lazy, but then I realized I ate all of the chocolate that was given to me for a Mother's Day gift at church today.



My children made the cutest cards for me at church today I took a picture of them so you could try and see them. My kids filled out questions about me, they know me pretty good except that they think I am over 30 feet tall.

The one above is Lacey's and the one below is Gabriel's

3 comments:

Chele said...

So cute! U look amazing! Wish we would have been able to gwt together when u were here last kewp up the great woek! Ur amazing

Michelle said...

Thanks. Glad to hear you r doing great as well. One of these time we will have to finally see each other. I am loving my new body. I weigh 145 lbs.

The Whitaker Family said...

You rock, Michelle!!! I'm so happy and proud to be your cousin and friend... SO wish we could workout together! Love you! Skinny feels amazing!