Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My First Piano Recitals

So Monday and Tuesday I had my first piano recitals as a piano teacher. I have about 36 students so I decided to divide them into two days so the recital wouldn't be so long. It was a good thing I did because families are so busy (which one or the other days usually worked out for them but not both) I am so proud of all my students. I really enjoyed hearing them all play. I think their parents were very proud as well. I had them all bow or curtsy after their performance. It was the cutest thing ever. My son Gabriel performed on the second night. This is the link to his performance. I am so proud of him, He learned this song in a couple weeks. He is getting really good at reading music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih3U_0XKXyI

1 comment:

Ladyfox said...

The recital on Tuesday was really nice. (I'm sure the one on Monday was great too.) Your students are doing well and some of those little ones surprised me. Thanks for all your patience with my kiddos! Merry Christmas.