Saturday, August 27, 2011

I have been busy sharing talents

So I have been asked to do lots of things lately in the church. So 2 weeks ago my husband and I spoke in church. Michael Shane spoke first on honesty and then I introduced the family told the mullet story and hen spoke on forgiveness so he couldn't be mad at me for embarrassing him.

I sang a solo in church. Which went really good. Sometimes I get nervous and my voice sounds nervous but think I was able to control my nerves.

I have been playing the piano for the ward choir. And now I am playing for the stake choir. And I am playing he organ for stake conference. I haven't even played the organ in 2 years so I am pretty nervous. I was suppose to play for a musical number tomorrow but that got postponed. I actually have to practice the piano. Which is good for me. I am definitely feeling needed.

And today I spoke at a convert baptism. First time since my mission. It was a great experience to be a part of her baptism. I spoke on the difference of having the gift of the holy ghost verses feeling the holy ghost.

Sent from my iPod

No comments: