Friday, April 17, 2009

Tossed to the Wayside

So about a week ago Gabriel was really sad and was talking to us about changing primary classes on him. (He used to my in his Dad's class but because of behavior problems we asked the primary presidency if they could put him in another class.) He looked at me and said "You can't just toss me to the wayside mom"

What do you say to that....first of all I was floored (but had to keep it inside) that he even had this phrase in his vocabulary. It really tugged at my heart.

But can you believe that. I guess it is from reading the scriptures everynight.

3 comments:

Diane said...

That's nice that you're reading the scriptures to Gabe. I'm was also surprised when I read your blog...and thinking to myself, how Gabe thought of that phrase. I wouldn't even think of that phrase. It means he is growing up.

Kristin said...

That is so cute. Seriously though where do kids honestly hear things and use them so they make sense.

Unknown said...

Michelle!

We'll be in town next week. Will you email me your ph# so I can call you when we get there?

suzierobbins@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Suzie