Sunday, February 1, 2009

2008 Memories










So me and the kids looked at our blog from last year. It was fun to see how the kids have changed and what we did for fun. The kids love to see themselves on the computer. We have to watch the video of them swimming over and over and the bike ride that Gabe falls down is a big hit. And the buzz video where buzz hurts Gabe is very funny is our house.

Boy though it sure made me miss summer time. I am already excited for Summer and it is only February. This is going to be a long winter.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Kason likes watching the videos of Gabe. We watched them over and over last year too.

Michael & Wendy Mecham said...

It's good to see you posting a little more. I love to see your family. Good job on the weight watchers!!! I need your address. Can you e-mail at
mwmecham at safelink dot net?

Janel said...

I missed some of those video I will have to look at them.

Josh * Camilla said...

You look so great Michelle. But you always do. Even with out your makeup! Not very many people can get away with that. We sure miss you guys.