Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Birthday

So I turned 33 today. Getting older.... But it's not too bad. I have a lot of experience to show for it. Glad some of it is in the past and I am glad I don't know what is in the future.

Gabe and I went to see Kung Fu Panda at the theater last night as part of my birthday party. It was a really cute movie and funny too (even for adults). After that we meet up with Shane, Lacey, Shawn and Diane at the Thai restaurant. I was worried that the kids wouldn't eat anything but they actually ate better than if we were at McDonald's.

Today I made myself my favorite dishes: meatloaf, broccoli salad and brownies. We had our neighbors over for dinner. It was a nice time and the kids had a good time running all over the house.

Lacey gave me a nice present: Went to bed at 7:00
Gabe gabe me: A homemade card that he glued together and drew happy faces on it.
Shane (Mike) : gave me a clock radio that me ipod will plug into and play.
Mom: gave me a bag, which I love. (note: I can never have too many bags and purses)
Shawn and Diane: said that they have something for me but it is 9:48 and I haven't seen them yet. So it will have to be a mystery too all of you reading this.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Happy Birthday! I hope your day went well--

And I can't wait to hear this mystery gift! What suspense!

Hamblin Family said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! You sure look great.

Kristin said...

Well it's never too late right? So HB!

The Whitaker Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Michelle!!!!!! I'm a the crappy ole' cousin who didn't even know when your birthday was! Hey-- we're the same age now-- cool!

Sounds like you had a super great birthday-- I'm so glad!

I love reading your blog!